Xperi India is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Xperi Holding Corporation is a San Jose-based firm that licenses technology and intellectual property in areas such as mobile computing, communications, memory and data storage, and three-dimensional integrated circuit technologies, among others.
Xperi India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Xperi India|
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As a member of this team, you will be:
- Involved in both strategic and tactical initiatives i.e creating roadmap features and support the existing customer in adding new languages which humans speak!
- Tweaking existing NLP Models, developing new ones, so that we don’t misinterpret any conversation whether it be an adult or a child.
- Be part of architecture, design, and coding of intuitive features and support till launch to a million users.
- Review API and protocol specifications to assure proper compliance are met.
- Effective communication/healthy debates with other members of the team and third parties to ensure your designs align with the overall project goals.
- Be part of various guilds like Architect’s Guild and form crack teams that work towards making our Convo product remain State-Of-The-Art and the Go-To conversation product in the entrainment space.
- 0-3 years of professional experience with a computer science background
- Excellent Team player and a high achiever in previous roles.
- Good at Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good in Python programming, having C programming skills is a plus.
- Basic understanding of designing large-scale systems is a plus.
- Basic understanding of AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a plus.
- Basic understanding of cloud deployment techniques like docker, Kubernetes, microservice architecture is a plus
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; M.S. is a plus.
How to apply for the Software Development Engineer position at Xperi?
Apply Link (Xperi Hiring Software Development Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Amdocs Hiring Software Support Engineer: Click Here
- Monotype Hiring Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- SAP Hiring Quality Associate: Click Here
- TIAA Hiring IT Trainee: Click Here
- GlobalFoundries Hiring IT Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Micro Focus Hiring QA Engineer: Click Here
- IBM Hiring Associate Technical Engineer: Click Here
- General Electric (GE) Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Deloitte Hiring Associate Solution Advisor: Click Here
- Netomi Hiring Software Development Intern: Click Here
- PowerSchool Hiring Associate Support Engineer: Click Here
- Hitachi Vantara Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here