The complete XML/XSD content from W3Schools, with much better explanations and practical examples w/ Eclipse IDE – 2019.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn all the theory about how to use XML language correctly, as well as all about its general and specific syntaxes, according to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) official recommendations.
- You will learn all the practice about how to code your XML files, using the elements, attributes and types – default and custom ones – from the referred XSD schemas, as well as how to test the correctness and validation of your XML instances against their referred XSD docs using Eclipse IDE automation.
- You will adventure into the complete theory background about how to create your own XSD schema documents and master the details about XSD general and specific syntaxes, according to W3C official specifications.
- You will practice, through tens of examples, how to code your own XSD files, using the 3 design methods suggested by W3C, as well as how to take advantage of all main base elements, attributes and types (default W3C library/namespace) to create your own personalized XML/XSD components.
- You will have pretty clear what default and custom namespaces are, as well as prefixes, both at the XML instances as at the XSD documents. You’ll learn how to import and include multiple XSD documents into one same XSD and also how to refer to multiple XSD documents from one same XML instance, nice and easy… even using your own personal brand as the prefix for customizing your code (in my case: danielpm1982).
- All this course’s theory, as well as the good practices and techniques used, are based on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and W3Schools contents, here with much better and complete explanations and practical examples.
- After doing this course, you’ll understand much easier all the document types used at Web Services development, or any other application that uses XML and XSD (or WSDL).
- All source codes are available at my GitHub, as well as attached to each practice lecture, as a zip file. You can easily download, study, reuse and test them yourself, for learning purposes, and even create much better examples. This is how you learn: starting from the basics and evolving, through practising, until proficiency. All at your own pace and time and re-watching any lecture as many times as you want.
- Additional content, as WSDL and JSON theory and practical lectures, as well as lectures with sample Web Services projects, demonstrating the real-world applicability of XML, XSD, WSDL and JSON, will be added incrementally within the next months, at this same course. But you can finish this course with the current content, as it is, and receive your Udemy Certification on that… and if you want, you may return later, watch the future extra content lectures (WSDL and JSON) and, in the end, receive another Udemy Certification with the updated content and course name. All students will be notified when any future content is added.
- This course is already composed of more than 10 hours, a workload greater than almost all other same-topic courses at Udemy.
- If you wanna practice, you should have Eclipse IDE installed on your PC or notebook. But you can just watch the theory and practical lectures, at any device with internet access, in case you have no computer available at that moment.
- No programming languages or frameworks are required for this course.
- No silly or useless tests will be imposed on you. You will know you got the content right when you implement your own code and test it successfully, as done at our practical lectures. Simple as that and with no pressure!
Who this course is for:
- Any human being who wishes to learn XML and XSD for future use in any of their many market applications, especially at, but not limited to, Web Services development.
This course includes:
- 11 hours of on-demand video.
- 1 article.
- 10 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Daniel Pinheiro Maia
How to Subscribe For XML and XSD: a complete W3C-content based course (+10 hours)?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(XML and XSD: a complete W3C-content based course (+10 hours)): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FREE-MAY
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Learn bash scripting by a real project: Click Here
Beginners Guide to Modeling with Maya: Click Here
Master Job Search, Interviewing, Resume, LinkedIn, Testing: Click Here
SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics: Click Here
Ethical Hacking Masterclass: Click Here
C Programming: For Beginners With Examples: Click Here
Python For Beginners – The Basics Of Python Development: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here