Wipro India is hiring freshers as Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Wipro India:
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises
Wipro India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Wipro India|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing:
- 2019 & 2020
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
How to apply for the Trainee position at Wipro?
Apply Link (Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2021): Click Here
Location: PAN India
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- GlobalStep Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- PolicyAdvisor Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Vistex Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- GSPANN Technologies Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Mouser Electronics Off Campus Hiring 2021: Click Here
- Swiggy Hiring Software Dev Engineer I: Click Here
- Cadence Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Cloud Support Associate: Click Here
- Cognizant Hiring Programmer Analyst Trainee: Click Here
- Microchip Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- InsideView Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cerner Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here