Free Certification Course Title: Windows 10 Services Administration and Troubleshooting
Learn how to identify, start, stop, restart and manage key services on Windows 10 as well as their relevant cmd commands.
- Access to a computer running Windows 10 with local administrative privileges.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify key Windows services and explain their function.
- How to start, stop and restart a service.
- How to change service settings.
Who this course is for:
- Entry-level IT technicians/helpdesk staff.
This course includes:
- 32 mins on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by John Courtenay
How to Subscribe For Windows 10 Services Administration and Troubleshooting?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Windows 10 Services Administration and Troubleshooting): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAY2020
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Advance Microsoft Excel: Data Visualization Through Charts: Click Here
jQuery for Absolute Beginners: Click Here
Learn PHP – For Beginners: Click Here
Oracle SQL : Practical Examples: Click Here
complete Python Certification Course: Click Here
The complete CSS3 and Bootstrap for Beginners: Click Here
Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel: Complete Excel guide 2020: Click Here
Google Hacks For Entrepreneurs: Master The Search Engine: Click Here
Master Wifi Ethical Hacking – Evil Twin Attacks Complete: Click Here
Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction by IBM: Click Here
Machine Learning with Python by IBM: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here