VMware India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company headquartered in California. VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture.
VMware India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||VMware India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including:
- Active contribution to the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Design test strategies for comprehensive, customer-focused end to end system testing
- Write effective Test plans to cover all the scenarios efficiently and review it with all the stake holders
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks, to execute complex tests on a distributed system
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze test coverage gaps from the field reported issues
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills, be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions.
Ideal candidate should have proven academic results with knowledge on one or more following technology domain.
- Good Understanding of Application protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DNS, etc.,
- Thorough knowledge in TCP/IP protocol behaviours and its implementation
- Knowledge in Firewalls, WAF, Proxy, Load Balancer is highly desired
- Proficient in Automation Scripting using Python/C/C++/Go Language
- Good programming skills
- B Tech / M.Tech : CSE and IT/IS
- CGPA : 7 CGPA or 70% above
- Graduation Year : 2020 / 2021
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work multi-functionally.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good standout colleague.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal managerial guidance.
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving techniques
- Experience on setting up complex customer-like configurations
How to apply for the Software Engineer Trainee position at VMware?
Apply Link (VMware Hiring Software Engineer Trainee): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Sasken Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Thinkitive Technologies Online Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Boeing Hiring Application Developer: Click Here
- Philips Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- ICE Mortgage Technology Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Diebold Nixdorf Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Amdocs Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Airtel Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- HPE Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Societe Generale Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here