VLSI – Learn from University Professor
- beginners are welcome
- Module 1: Introduction to physical design automation.
- Module 2: Floorplanning and placement.
- Module 3: Routing.
- Module 4: Static timing analysis.
- Module 5: Signal Integrity and crosstalk issues.
- Module 6: Clocking Issues and clock tree synthesis.
- Module 7: Low Power design issues.
- Module 8: Noise analysis and layout compaction.
- Module 9: Physical verification and sign off.
What you’ll learn:
- VLSI Beginner to Advanced.
- physical design automation.
- Floorplanning and placement.
- Noise analysis and layout compaction.
- Physical verification and sign off.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking for an entry in VLSI World and explore new ways of solving problems.
This course includes:
- 33 hours of on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by JADA eLearning
How to Subscribe for VLSI – Physical Design – 33 Hours of video?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(VLSI – Physical Design – 33 Hours of video): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 16F756E41DFDBAEC6A7D
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Indian Users Only): Click Here to Join