Free Certification Course Name: Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 for Beginners
Learn how to start editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro CC with these simple follow along with tutorials.
- Should have PC or Mac that supports Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 or newer version (Get a free trial from Adobe website).
What you’ll learn:
- Edit an Entire Video from Beginning to End.
- Starting a Project.
- Creating Sequences.
- Importing Files to Premiere.
- Video Effects and Transitions.
- Audio Effects and Transitions.
- Keyframing and Animation.
- Exporting Your Video for Different Platforms.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of video editing with Adobe Premiere can take this course.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Creating a project.
- Organizing files and importing the footage.
- Getting to know the interface.
- Creating sequences.
- Basic editing tools and shortcuts.
- Adding effects to your footage and familiarize keyframes.
- Basic audio effects and controls.
- Exporting video and presets for different platforms.
This course includes:
- 1-hour on-demand video.
- 1 article.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Adeep Krishna
How to Subscribe for Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 for Beginners?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 for Beginners): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: JUNEFREE
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Robot Framework with Python All You Need To Know: Click Here
Mechanical Design for beginners: Click Here
Create logo animation with Adobe: Click Here
Arduino Embedded C With Electronics/Schematics/PCB: Click Here
Hacking and Pentesting iOS Applications (2020 Edition): Click Here
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming: Click Here
Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel: Complete Excel Guide 2020: Click Here
Google Data Studio A-Z for Data Visualization and Dashboards: Click Here
Adobe Photoshop CC: Your Complete Beginner to Advanced Class: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here