Veritas Technologies is hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Veritas Technologies:
Veritas Technologies LLC. is an American international data management company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The company has its origins in Tolerant Systems, founded in 1983 and later renamed Veritas Software.
Veritas Technologies India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Veritas Technologies|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- VERITAS Resiliency Platform brings Predictability, automation, flexibility and compliance for your business resiliency operations. It is built on four business resiliency pillars: predictability, automation, and compliance and flexibility using Single-click recovery operations.
- Automate recovery run books and start and stop orchestration for multi-tier applications
- Compliance with audit reports and non-disruptive recovery rehearsals
- Flexibility of moving workloads and applications across sites or to the cloud by replicating data directly using 3rd party solutions or the in-built replication technologies.
What you will be doing:
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for developing new applications and features for VRP
- Work in a fast-paced environment and solving challenging problems
- Carry out Proof of Concepts for new features and offerings.
- Practice lean startup style velocity to deliver high performance and high quality deliverables
- Ensure that all solutions are well tested and all code to be checked in is reviewed properly and all solutions are demoed during Sprint demo.
- Be prepared to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCS/MCA degree in Computer science or equivalent field
- Strong problem solving skills and strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including algorithms and data structures
- Expertise in object-oriented design, multi-threaded service/application development
- Hands on development experience of 0-2 years in a reputed organization
- Hands on experience in programming in Java
Nice to have:
- Experience in scripting language like Perl, Python
- Experience in working on virtualization technologies (like VMware, Hyper-V) or cloud technologies (like AWS, Azure, GCP)
How to apply for the Associate Software Engineer position at Veritas Technologies?
Apply Link (Veritas Hiring Associate Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- ACI Worldwide Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- PayPal Hiring Software Engineer 1: Click Here
- IBM Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Synopsys Hiring R&D Engineer, I: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring SDE 1: Click Here
- Productiv Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Dell Hiring Software Engineer 1: Click Here
- Terralogic Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Sapiens Hiring Quality Analyst: Click Here
- Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here