Unacademy India is hiring freshers as QA Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Unacademy is India’s largest online learning app. Our Mission and impact is to Democratise access to high quality Jobs for everyone via the Relevel Platform.
Relevel is India’s first platform to help all aspirants have access to their dream job. By taking the Relevel Test, they engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best practices.
Unacademy India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Unacademy India|
|Job Role:||QA Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and Experience breakages of the product.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Involved with design, implementation, Automation and Release Management QA activities
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies, bugs, Experience Breakages
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Understand the requirements for features clearly by understanding the core objective / problem the feature is trying to solve , the effect of a feature on the operations team and Customers, etc .
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Create Test Plans and derive User flows by understanding new products through discussions, PRDs and Mock ups.
- Schedule and Analyze the Automation Tests
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- 0-2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer in Product Based Companies
- Hands on experience in Developing, Documenting and Executing Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts using Selenium.
- Experience in working with web technologies like of HTML, XML, JSON, JQuery, and CSS.
- Experience in developing the features, scenarios, step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Basic understanding of Rest APIs and usage of Postman(Any other equivalent tool) for API automation testing .
- Able to work under a highly agile environment and the ability to work in a cross-functional environment. Effectively able to work as a team member as well as independently.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/, B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Science(ISE / IT /EC /) Engineering or an equivalent UG or PG degree related field
How to apply for the QA Engineer position at Unacademy?
Apply Link (Unacademy Hiring QA Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Logitech Hiring Test Engineer: Click Here
- Micro Focus Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring System Development Engineer: Click Here
- London Stock Exchange Group Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- ServiceNow Hiring Software QA Engineer: Click Here
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Hiring 2021: Click Here
- BEL Recruitment Drive 2021: Click here
- Dunzo Hiring Analytics Intern: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Graduate Trainee Engineer: Click Here
- KONE Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- MetricStream Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Microchip Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- GE Power Hiring Mechanical Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Citibank Hiring Programmer Analyst: Click Here