Thomson Reuters is hiring freshers as Associate Content Specialist. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Thomson Reuters Corporation:
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.
Thomson Reuters India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Role:||Associate Content Specialist|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
The Associate Content Specialist for the Global Content Operations – Commentary business assists in the preparation and delivery of Legal/Tax and regulatory products in print and online platforms.
- Performs duties such as coding, copyreading, proof reading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, validation and publishing of content.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the process performance management.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferably 0 to less than 2 years of work experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML mark-up
- Good written and verbal Business English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Quick learning ability, demonstrates interest in seeking out new knowledge and learn new processes/procedures
- Flexible to work in shifts if required
Education: BBA /B.Com/ BBM / BSc General / BA / MBA General ONLY
Experience: 0-2 years (Freshers who meet the above education criteria can apply)
How to apply for the Associate Content Specialist position at Thomson Reuters?
Apply Link (Thomson Reuters Hiring Associate Content Specialist): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
Telegram Group(BBA/MBA): Click Here to Join
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- OLA Hiring Data Analyst: Click Here
- KPMG International Hiring Freshers As Analyst: Click Here
- IQVIA Hiring Software Engineer 1: Click Here
- Informatica Hiring DevOps Engineer: Click Here
- Intel Student Internship 2021: Click Here
- Mindtree Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Cyfuture Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Zoho Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Dunzo Hiring Analyst – I: Click Here
- YASH Technologies Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Dainik Bhaskar Hiring Operations Intern: Click Here
- Dailyhunt Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Programmer Analyst Intern: Click Here
- Internshala Hiring Software Development Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Societe Generale Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- MongoDB Off Campus Hiring 2021: CLick Here