Free Certification Course Name: The Complete Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Researcher
Learn Cyber Security like a Real World Hacker! Start as a beginner and go all the way to launching Cyber Attacks.
- Familiar with cyber exploits and breaches that have occurred in the public
What you’ll learn:
- Features Extraction – the goal of Features Extraction is to identify unique Static features in the binaries that help to classify them into a specific malicious group.
- Behaviour Extraction – The goal of Behavior Extraction is to identify unique Dynamic features in the binaries that help to classify them into a specific malicious group.
- Clustering and Correlation – The goal of Clustering and Correlation is to classify malware based on Features and Behavior extracted and correlate the information to understand the attack flow.
The Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Researcher Certification will help you acquire the skills needed to find out who is behind an attack, what the specific threat group is, the nation from which the attack is being launched, as well as techniques being used to launch this attack.
Who this course is for:
- anyone interested in preventing cyber threats
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Created by Nadder Boulbila
How to Subscribe For The complete Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Researcher?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(The complete Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Researcher): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: DAC09893CD12A5041FC8
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Complete python Bootcamp: Click Here
Compact Job Interview Preparation with Checklist: Click Here
The complete Google Cloud Platform Concepts: Click Here
Learn Java and Artificial Intelligence Programming Tools: Click Here
CSS3 and Bootstrap for Absolute Beginners: Click Here
Adobe Photoshop For Beginners Training Course: Click Here
Learn to Code with Python 3: Click Here
Step by Step Guide to Machine Learning: Click Here
Linux for Absolute Beginners: Click Here
Python 3.7 Beginner’s Bootcamp 2020: Click Here
The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here