Free Certification Course Name: The Basics of Cyber Security 2020
Trigger your Cyber Security journey with the basics you need to learn.
- Basic knowledge of using the internet.
- Basic knowledge of using a computer.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the main topics in cybersecurity.
- Understand the common sources of cybersecurity events.
- Protecting yourself from cybersecurity threats.
- The highest cyber threats to institutions.
- Data protection and privacy.
- Basic knowledge of cyber risk management.
- Introduction to Cryptography.
- Understand business continuity planning and disaster recovery.
- Definition and key terms and concepts in the field of cybersecurity.
- Identify and distinguish cyber threats and protection.
- Match appropriate types of controls to the actions of different threat actors.
- Explore the cyber risk management.
- Understand the concept of cryptography (encryption / decryption).
- Know how to plan and write Business Continuity.
Who this course is for:
- Users curious about cybersecurity.
- Users curious about information security.
This course includes:
- 1-hour on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Faisal Ammari
- First Signup on Udemy.com
2. Subscribe Now(The Basics of Cyber Security 2020): Click Here
Apply Coupon: 322C135B8EBD866144BB
Practical MongoDB + PHP: Absolute Beginners Guide: Click Here
Ionic and React: Building a Mobile Application UI: Click Here
SDN, NFV, Whitebox switching and OpenFlow Intro 2017 Updates: Click Here
Video Production – Inexpensive Talking Head Video – Business: Click Here
Deep Web- The complete Introduction to the hidden web: Click Here
Learn SQL for Beginners: Click Here
Create a Chatbot for your Website and Facebook – No Coding: Click Here
Java Parallel Computation on Hadoop: Click Here
Python Network Programming for Network Engineers: Click Here
Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3: Click Here