Free Certification Course Name: The Art of Doing: Master Networks and Network Scanning
Go from entering “nmap 192.168.1.0/24” to UNDERSTANDING the command
- An internet-enabled computer.
- Students may find it beneficial to know the basics of bash scripting but should be able to follow along easily without.
- A USB WiFi adapter (optional), only for the portion of the course on changing your MAC address.
- Ability to install software on the computer such as Virtual Box.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to set up your own virtual network of Kali Linux computers and investigate various networking options.
- Learn various concepts such as IP addresses, netmasks, MAC address, address resolution protocol, arp tables, routing tables, and firewalls.
- About port addresses, services such as FTP, SSH, and HTTP, and communication protocols such as TCP and UDP.
- Learn how to use various Linux commands such as IP, arp, ping, macchanger, systemctl, ss, tcpdump and iptables.
- Learn how to write your own Bash scripts to scan a network, change your IP/mac address, alert you of port status changes, and quickly set up a firewall.
- Understand powerful tools like Netcat and nmap.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who want to understand how computers communicate on a network.
- Beginner students who want to learn more about ethical hacking and cybersecurity.
- Anyone learning Linux who is tired of entering in commands without knowing why.
This course includes:
- 9 hours of on-demand video.
- 4 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Michael Eramo
How to Subscribe The Art of Doing: Master Networks and Network Scanning?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(The Art of Doing: Master Networks and Network Scanning): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAYDEAL20
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Code 40 Challenging Python Programs Today Course: Click Here
Self Taught Programmer Course: Click Here
Financial Analysis in Excel Course: Click Here
Data Structures & Algorithms Certification Course: Click Here
Cyber Security Stories Certification Course: Click Here
Learn Ethical Hacking & Software Cracking Legally Course: Click Here
Web Development – CSS3 Certification Course: Click Here
Create Android Apps Without Coding Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here