Master the Command Line and Fundamental Skills Needed to Begin Your Journey Into Ethical Hacking
- A computer with a working internet connection.
- Dedicated Linux machine or virtual machine running any version of Linux (I will use Kali).
- A desire to learn Linux!
What you’ll learn:
- A fundamental skill set needed to continue on with more advanced topics such as ethical hacking.
- How to get Kali Linux running as a virtual machine on your computer.
- The importance of the Linux directory structure and where specific files are kept.
- How to create and modify your own files and directories.
- How to write your own Linux bash scripts.
- Effectual search commands such as grep and awk.
- How to add/modify users and groups.
- How to change permissions of files to read, write, or execute.
- Essential Linux terminal commands.
- How to install software and keep your system up to date.
- How to compress and uncompress files or directories.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to learn the Linux command line.
- Beginner students interested in cybersecurity or ethical hacking.
- Students looking to learn Bash scripting.
This course includes:
- 7 hours of on-demand video.
- 6 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Michael Eramo
How to Subscribe For The Art of Doing: Learn the Linux Command Line?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(The Art of Doing: Learn the Linux Command Line): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAYDEAL20
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Photo Editing with Photoshop: Click Here
Master Networks and Network Scanning Course: Click Here
Code 40 Challenging Python Programs Today Course: Click Here
Data Structures & Algorithms Certification Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here