Gain the knowledge hackers use to compromise systems and use it to protect your own!
- You should have completed two previous courses in order to continue learning.
- Course 1: Absolute Beginners Guide to Cybersecurity and Hacking.
- Course 2: Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security Part 1.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn the different components of Hacking: Reconnaissance, Scanning, Gaining Access, Maintaining access & Clearing tracks.
- You will have a firm understanding of places of hacking and mind map apart from gaining insights of denial of service, distributed denial of service, syn flooding attack using hping3, countermeasures and Metasploit test.
Who this course is for:
- Students and Professionals interested in a career in Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking
- This course is for beginners and not for an advanced audience.
- Hence the faculty explains each concept in detail and demonstrates with relevant tools where required.
This course includes:
- 2 hours of on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Subscribe For The Beginners Guide to Cyber Security Part 2?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(The Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security Part 2): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: UPSKILLCYBERPART2
Part 1: Subscribe Here
Complete Python 3 Certification Course: Click Here
Free Complete SQL Certification Course: Click Here
Free Complete Web Development Course: Click Here
Google Kick Start Online Coding Competition: Click Here
Android Development Certification Course: Click Here
Free Offensive Security Engineering Course: Click Here
Free Microsoft Excel Certification Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here