An Insight into the OSI Model and Protocol Suite. This brief course will cover the OSI model layer by layer and go through some practical applications of these layers in the networking field.
- You should have completed our first course on “The Absolute Beginners Guide to Cybersecurity and Hacking”.
What you’ll learn
- In this course, you will learn the OSI Model, various mnemonics, protocol data units etc.
- You will go through the various layers in detail with real-time examples and caselets.
- You will also learn the TCP/IP protocol suite, range of IPv4 & IPv6 and domain name system hierarchy.
Who this course is for:
- Cybersecurity enthusiasts, IT Security students, IT Security Analysts
- This course is for beginners and not for an advanced audience. Hence the faculty explains each concept in detail and demonstrates with relevant tools where required.
This course includes:
- 2 hours of on-demand video.
- 2 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Subscribe For The Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security Part 1?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(The Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security Part 1): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: UPSKILLCYBERPART1
Complete Python 3 Certification Course: Click Here
Free Complete SQL Certification Course: Click Here
Free Complete Web Development Course: Click Here
Google Kick Start Online Coding Competition: Click Here
Android Development Certification Course: Click Here
Free Offensive Security Engineering Course: Click Here
Free Microsoft Excel Certification Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here