Free Certification Course Title: Support Vector Machines in Python – SVM in Python 2019
Learn Support Vector Machines in Python. Covers basic SVM models to Kernel-based advanced SVM models of Machine Learning.
- Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same.
What you’ll learn:
- Get a solid understanding of Support Vector Machines (SVM).
- Understand the business scenarios where Support Vector Machines (SVM) is applicable.
- Tune a machine learning model’s hyperparameters and evaluate its performance.
- Use Support Vector Machines (SVM) to make predictions.
- Implementation of SVM models in Python.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science.
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey.
- Statisticians needing more practical experience.
- Anyone curious to master the SVM technique from Beginner to Advanced in a short span of time.
This course includes:
- 6 hours of on-demand video.
- 2 articles.
- 4 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Start-Tech Academy
How to Subscribe For Support Vector Machines in Python – SVM in Python 2019?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Support Vector Machines in Python – SVM in Python 2019): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAYFRE20
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Learn Microsoft Excel: Click Here
Work From Home: The Amazon FBA MasterPlan: Click Here
Learn Microsoft Word: Click Here
Introduction to Internet of Things(IoT) using Arduino: Click Here
CSS3 and Bootstrap for Absolute Beginners : Zero to Expert: Click Here
Deep Learning with Keras and Tensorflow in Python and R: Click Here
Machine Learning for Beginners-Regression Analysis in Python: Click Here
The Machine Learning Course 2020: Click Here
Easy learning C++ for beginners: Click Here