S&P Global is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About S&P Global:
S&P Global Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics.
S&P Global India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||S&P Global, Inc|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Online Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As an SDET I, you will make a significant contribution in building automation/performance solutions to test applications across Web/Windows/Mobile/API/Services platforms and framing efficient data comparison methods. Your challenge will be reducing the “time to market” for products without compromising quality, by leveraging automation and innovation. You will use a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to interact with different internal teams.
What’s in it for you:
- Working with a team of highly skilled, ambitious and result-oriented professionals.
- Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while testing.
- An ever-challenging environment to hone your existing skills in Automation, Performance, service layer testing, SQL scripting etc.
- A great opportunity to think and execute like a developer while performing the role of QA.
- Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable automated regression suites
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database and mobile testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
What We’re Looking For:
- 0-3 years of experience in software testing or development with understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Experience in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium) with exposure in testing across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers)
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests). Ability to working with developers to build automation/performance friendly code is a plus.
- Experience in SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Understanding of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is a plus
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Exposure to performance testing tools like HP LoadRunner/Performance Center/StormRunner, JMeter is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred
How to apply for the Software Engineer Position at S&P Global?
Apply Link(S&P Global Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- HPE Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Capgemini Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Freshworks Off Campus Hiring 2021: Click Here
- Merkle Sokrati Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- MountBlue Technologies Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Reliance Jio Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Autodesk Hiring Software Development Intern: Click Here
- Red Hat Hiring Associate Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- DXC Technology Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cadence Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Mastercard Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- ServiceNow Hiring Software QA Engineer: Click Here
- Yara International Hiring Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Informatica Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Oracle Hiring Associate Applications Developer: Click Here