This soft skills training course will teach you how to develop the skills that can make the difference between a lacklustre career that tops out at middle management versus one that lands you in the executive suite.
- Willingness to learn things outside of your job description.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how to be a great communicator.
- Become a stronger listener.
- Appear professional to co-workers and bosses of all ages.
- Avoid common career blunders that often end careers.
- Manage expectations for bosses and colleagues.
- Position yourself for promotions.
- Make technology your asset, even if you are afraid of technology.
- Avoid the Not My Job Syndrome.
- Develop EQ to Match Your IQ.
- Develop leadership qualities.
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for any professional who wants to advance in his or her career.
- This is for someone who wants success and is not satisfied to merely hold a current job.
This course includes:
- 29.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 2 articles.
- 5 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by TJ Walker
How to Subscribe For Soft Skills: The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Soft Skills: The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 4AA4FA279EB3F3227D99
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Projects in MongoDB – Learn MongoDB Building Projects: Click Here
Learn Next.js Course: Click Here
VLSI – Physical Design – 33 Hours of video: Click Here
Java For Everyone – Zero to Hero: Click Here
Learn Microsoft Office 365 Course: Click Here
Computer Basics – Windows 7/10 – Desktop IT Support Training: Click Here
Mastering Data Analysis in Excel: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here