Free Certification Course Title: Soft Skills: The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills
This soft skills training course will teach you how to develop the skills that can make the difference between a lacklustre career that tops out at middle management versus one that lands you in the executive suite.
- Willingness to learn things outside of your job description.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how to be a great communicator.
- Become a stronger listener.
- Appear professional to co-workers and bosses of all ages.
- Avoid common career blunders that often end careers.
- Manage expectations for bosses and colleagues.
- Position yourself for promotions.
- Make technology your asset, even if you are afraid of technology.
- Avoid the Not My Job Syndrome.
- Develop EQ to Match Your IQ.
- Develop leadership qualities.
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for any professional who wants to advance in his or her career.
- This is for someone who wants success and is not satisfied to merely hold a current job.
This course includes:
- 29.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 2 articles.
- 5 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by TJ Walker
How to Subscribe for Soft Skills: The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Soft Skills: The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: BEC88D15C36A33335041
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Design Awesome Infographics to Grab Customer Attention (A-Z): Click Here
Learn Kodu and Python: Click Here
The Data Science Course 2020 Q2 Updated: Part 4 > Python & R: Click Here
Data Science Course 2020 Q2 Updated: Part 3: Click Here
The Data Science Course 2020 Q2 Updated: Part 2: Click Here
The Data Science Course 2020 Q2 Updated: Part 1: Click Here
IoT with Python: Click Here
Linux Foundation Administrator Exam: Click Here
Home Workout Habits in 10 Min: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here