Siemens India is hiring freshers as Software Developer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Siemens India:
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Siemens India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Siemens India|
|Job Role:||Software Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
- You need to have experience in web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- You need to have understanding of handling NFRs
- You need to have knowledge of software engineering process.
How to apply for the Software Developer position at Siemens?
Apply Link (Siemens Hiring Software Developer): Click Here
Location: Gurugram, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- SAP Hiring Quality Associate: Click Here
- TIAA Hiring IT Trainee: Click Here
- GlobalFoundries Hiring IT Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Micro Focus Hiring QA Engineer: Click Here
- IBM Hiring Associate Technical Engineer: Click Here
- General Electric (GE) Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Deloitte Hiring Associate Solution Advisor: Click Here
- Netomi Hiring Software Development Intern: Click Here
- PowerSchool Hiring Associate Support Engineer: Click Here
- Hitachi Vantara Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Palo Alto Networks Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Software Test Engineer: Click Here
- Texas Instruments Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- TEKsystems Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- JPMorgan Chase Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Videojet Technologies Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Barclays Hiring Java Developer: Click Here
- BBC Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Infineon Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Intel Hiring Software Developer Intern: Click Here
- Cytel Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- IBM Hiring Application Developer: Click Here