Free Certification Course Title: Serverless Framework Bootcamp: Node.js, AWS & Microservices
Learn how to develop reliable and scalable back-end applications effortlessly using Serverless Framework
- Basic knowledge in back-end development is recommended, but not required.
What you’ll learn:
- Becoming familiar with the Serverless Framework.
- Microservices Architecture.
- Authentication and Authorization in Microservices.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Developing applications that can effortlessly handle an extreme scale.
- Software Development with NodeJS.
- REST API Development.
- Data Persistence (DynamoDB).
- Microservices loose communication using Message Queues (SQS).
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn more about Serverless Architecture and Serverless Framework.
- Developers who want to learn how to work with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
- Developers who want to develop a real-world, reliable and scalable, application from zero to production.
- Developers who want to learn best-practices when developing Lambda functions.
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 4 articles.
- 1 downloadable resource.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Ariel Weinberger
How to Subscribe For Serverless Framework Bootcamp: Node.js, AWS & Microservices?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Serverless Framework Bootcamp: Node.js, AWS & Microservices): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FREE_FOR_REDDIT
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Complete Machine Learning: Click Here
Python for beginners: Click Here
Adobe Premiere Pro: Video Editing: Click Here
Instructional Design Course: Click Here
Microsoft Excel Course: Click Here
Adobe XD CC 2020 Master Course: Click Here
Python required for Data Science and Machine Learning: Click Here
Kotlin Fundamentals with Android Studio: Click Here
Unix Command Course for Beginners: Click Here
Python Bootcamp 2020 Build 15 working Applications: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here