Red Hat is hiring freshers as Technical Support Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Red Hat:
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides open-source software products to enterprises. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019
Red Hat India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Red Hat|
|Job Role:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- The Red Hat Global Support Services team is looking for a Trainee Associate Technical Support Engineer to join us in India.
- The Global Support Services team focuses on resolving issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs.
- In this graduate trainee program, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to support new solutions and customer offerings.
- You will also receive on the job training, including an introduction to Red Hat products like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat Storage, Red Hat Virtualization, clustering, Red Hat Cloud, and Red Hat Satellite, as well as soft skill training and technical troubleshooting.
- The 2021 Graduate Trainee program will be conducted in a virtual mode for a period of up to 6 months.
- This position has the potential to convert to a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the internship period.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Perform basic investigation and troubleshooting of Red Hat enterprise application server suite of products and additional layered products to find resolutions for technical issues
- Gather information for each bug and provide analysis to fully understand the issue
- Propose and discuss fixes or workarounds and provide advice to educate customers
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Incorporate your findings to Red Hat’s knowledge base
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user friendly way
- Focused on delivering remarkable and consistent customer experience
- Self-motivated and comfortable working within a team
- Ability to learn, adopt, and practice Red Hat Values and Competencies
- Must have graduated within the last two years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Basic understanding of Linux, containers, and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Open source community experience through project contribution is a plus
How to apply for the Technical Support Engineer position at Red Hat?
Apply Link (Red Hat Hiring Technical Support Engineer): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- upGrad Hiring Marketing Intern: Click Here
- L&T Technology Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Aera Technology Hiring QA Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Listing Specialist: Click Here
- Microsoft Hiring Tech Intern: Click Here
- FirstCry.com Hiring Software Intern: Click Here
- Eduonix Hiring Software Developer Trainee: Click Here
- Goldman Sachs Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- V Group Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- FireEye Hiring Software Dev Engineer: Click Here
- Tintri Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Quora Programming Challenge 2021: Click Here