Qualys India is hiring candidates as Technical Support Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Qualys, Inc. provides cloud security, compliance, and related services and is based in Foster City, California.
Qualys India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Qualys, Inc|
|Job Role:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated technical individuals that have the desire and capability to think outside the box to solve complex problems. The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications, acts as the main point of contact regarding technical issues, and will work directly with Development and QA teams to facilitate resolution. This role will suit an individual who excels in a challenging and dynamic environment, enjoys providing world-class support, and is technically motivated.
The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on networking knowledge and have previous experience in a technical support role and must be able to adapt quickly to any technical challenge. You must have a strong Windows foundation and/or solid Linux/Unix experience in an enterprise environment. Candidate must be passionate about security, and individuals with CISSP/CEH or equivalent are preferred. Applicant will have a deep understanding of network services, and how they work from a protocol/configuration level.
- 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Vulnerablity Management, Web Application Security/Firewall application support experience is preferred
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
- Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis.
- Previous API support and Regex knowledge.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows, Mac OS).
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL knowledge is highly desirable.
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH highly desirable.
- Bilingual candidates highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese)
- Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Willing to work in rotational work hours
How to apply for the Technical Support Engineer Position at Qualys?
Apply Link(Qualys Hiring Technical Support Engineer): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Integra Connect Hiring Programmer: Click Here
- Josh Talks Hiring Software Developer Intern: Click Here
- Magnitude Software Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- HCL Technologies Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Zycus Hiring Test Engineer: Click Here
- Google Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Hudson’s Bay Company Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring C++ Developer: Click Here
- Gartner Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Smiths Detection Hiring Graduate Engineering Intern: Click Here
- QSS Technosoft Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Software Engineer Associate: Click Here
- Microsoft Hiring Engineer Intern: Click Here