Head into the world of Python Programming, easy and detailed. Build your own applications, right from the basics!
- No strict requirements just some basics of Computer Systems and some programming background knowledge. Basics of C would be helpful.
- A decent computer which can run Python IDE (PyCharm).
- 4GB RAM is sufficient.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduce Python with yourself!
- Learn the magic of programming efficiently.
- An in-depth discussion about every topic of programming in Python, in your native language, HINDI!
- Hands-on coding on an IDE lives with explanations.
- Learn from the basics, build complete understanding and practical knowledge.
- Be able to write your own Python programs efficiently, including games!
- Live Projects to clear each and every concept learnt so far.
- Learn some intermediate topics like regular expressions, socket programming, command-line arguments, and many more.
- Be thorough with modern real-world object-oriented programming.
- Be able to create your own modules and packages in python.
Who this course is for:
- IT Students who are new to programming.
- People having C/C++/JAVA knowledge looking to learn Python.
- Beginner Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Those who want to learn in Hindi!
This course includes:
- 9 hours of on-demand video.
- 28 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Ansh Bhawnani
How to Subscribe For Python for Beginners – Learn Python Programming in Hindi?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Python for Beginners – Learn Python Programming in Hindi): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: WEFIGHTCORONA
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Build Real Software With Python: Click Here
SAP ERP Free Certification Course: Click Here
Front End Web Development Course: Click Here
Linux Bash Shell Terminal Command Course: Click Here
Amazon AWS EC2 + LEMP + WooCommerce Course: Click Here
React Native & Redux Course: Click Here
Learn the Linux Command Line Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here