Free Certification Title Name: Python Ethical Hacking : Build tools for ethical hacking
Learn hacking with Python by building your own tools.
- You should have familiarity with the basics of python.
- Basic understanding of computer networking.
- A working computer.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to the basics of computer networks.
- What is hacking.
- How to stay anonymous.
- Learn how to track an IP location.
- Create your own undetectable malware.
- Execute system commands on the victim machine using backdoor.
- How to create a Trojan.
- How to steal wifi passwords stored on the PC.
- Download and upload files to the victim machine.
- How to intercept, manipulate and craft network packets.
- How to perform a man in the middle attack.
- Crack password protected zipped files.
- Build your own undetectable key logger.
- Create a botnet with a command and control centre.
- How to protect yourself online.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers eager to learn ethical hacking.
- Cybersecurity enthusiasts intending to dive deeper into hacking.
- Hobbyists wanting to learn to hack.
This course includes:
- 10 hours of on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Fahad Sarwar, Frahaan Hussain
How to Subscribe For Python Ethical Hacking : Build tools for ethical hacking?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Python Ethical Hacking : Build tools for ethical hacking): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FREECOUPON
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
The Complete Android App Development Masterclass: Build Apps: Click Here
Google Data Studio A-Z for Data Visualization and Dashboards: Click Here
Learn Designing Using Adobe Photoshop from Scratch: Click Here
Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu 18.04: Click Here
English Grammar tenses & structures: Click Here