Precisely India is hiring freshers as Software Support Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’ s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
Precisely India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Precisely India|
|Job Role:||Software Support Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 4 years (2017 – 2021)|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Precisely Support Engineers drive to solve complex issues and develop unique solutions to make our customers successful. Our customers depend on the highly skilled technical engineers in our technical support group to help drive the success of their Syncsort investments, including MapInfo Pro, Spectrum, and Data products. Strong problem-solving skills, technical depth, communication, and the ability to develop creative solutions are a must.
- Provide world class technical support over the phone, email, and remote desktop connections. Including, but not limited to meeting SLA requirements, updating stakeholders in a timely manner, and documenting and recording critical information.
- Address and resolve issues quickly and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Investigate, analyze, and solve complex problems occurring on a wide range of platforms, software systems, and databases.
- Understand the complexities of enterprise systems and be able to determine if the cause of an issue is within the product, third party libraries, user developed code or jobs, or platform libraries.
- Continuously learn new technology, tools, systems, and sharing that knowledge within the team.
- Create comprehensive internal and external Knowledge Base documentation for use by both customers and team members.
- Debug and provide recommended solutions and tools to address product issues and enhancements.
- Night and weekend shifts may be required.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 0 to 4 years of experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), strong interpersonal/customer relations skills, and exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic when working with difficult problems and tight deadlines.
- A strong desire to learn new technology and the ability to understand new concepts quickly.
- Understanding of software design principles and operating system design.
- Understanding of database management systems including relational database design principles, tuning, SQL execution, and configuration.
- Understanding of networking design principals, including TCP, IP, HTTP/S, S/FTP, SMTP, AS2, and other data communication protocols.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills, with experience with C, C++, Java, or other object orientated languages.
- Understanding of debuggers, system utilities, and performance monitoring tools.
- Distributed computing experience including networked clustering, Hadoop, MapReduce, cloud services, and load balancing.
- Detailed knowledge of the following technology is a plus –
- Geographic Information System tools, raster file formats, coordinate systems.
- Data flows, Groovy expressions, application servers.
- UNIX/Linux (AIX, Red Hat EL, Solaris, HP-UX) knowledge and administration.
- Database systems (Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, Vertica, DB2, ODBC, Snowflake).
- Windows Operating Systems, platform, and registry.
How to apply for the Software Support Engineer position at Precisely?
Apply Link (Precisely Hiring Software Support Engineer): Click Here
Location: Noida, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Amdocs Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- NPCI Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Dunzo Hiring Analyst – I: Click Here
- Vodafone Hiring Graduate Trainee Engineer: Click Here
- Capgemini Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Decos Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Philips Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- TransUnion Hiring Analyst, Model Development: Click Here
- Shipsy Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- GeekyAnts Hiring Flutter developer: Click Here