Postman India is hiring freshers as Technical Support Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Postman India:
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 11 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Postman India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Postman India|
|Job Role:||Technical Support Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are looking for a Technical Support Intern to join our team supporting our 11+ million-strong user base. Responsibilities also include adding content to our public-facing knowledge base to keep it up-to-date with our increasing feature set. A background in software development is desired.
What you will be doing:
- Becoming a technical expert on the Postman platform
- Taking ownership of customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Working with engineering teams to ensure speedy resolution
- Contributing to our FAQs, which serve as our customer’s knowledge base
- Interacting with Postman’s developer community of 11 million+ via our public Github issue tracker and the customer community on our web site.
- Achieving key metrics around CSAT, responsiveness and # of iterations to a successful resolution
Note: This is a 5-6 months paid internship.
- The ideal candidate would have an interest in providing excellent customer support experiences for a global SaaS company with millions of end-users.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very comfortable with technical concepts, great analytical skills, and can explain how Postman works to a range of audiences.
- Familiarity with software products in general, basics of networking, fundamentals of REST APIs, and how the web works.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira and Confluence are positives.
How to apply for the Technical Support Intern position at Postman India?
Apply Link(Postman Hiring Technical Support Intern): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join