Postman India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Postman, Inc:
Postman is the collaboration platform for API development, used by 10 million developers and 500,000 companies worldwide. It’s an elegant, flexible tool for building connected software via APIs quickly, easily, and accurately.
Intel Global India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Postman, Inc|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Online Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
You will be working with a cross-functional team consisting of developers, designers, security researchers, data engineers, and many other disciplines. You and your team will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of one or more products.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to the development of microservices while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, Security and Platform Engineers.
- Contribute to the development of client-side applications running in the browser or on the Electron platform.
- Write Mocks, Docs, Monitors, Integration and Contract Tests using Postman.
- Address support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality and Security teams.
- You’re working towards a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- You have some experience building web-based products using high-level programming languages (JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go). Our backend services primarily use Node.js, so you’ll be expected to either ramp up on that or continue building awesome things with it. Our client-side applications largely use React, and MobX/Redux when necessary.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail and learn after their first mistake.
- You are empathetic to your users and colleagues.
- You are curious enough to dig deeper than necessary. You are realistic enough to not compromise deadlines or user experience.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers
This is a paid internship, and you will report directly to one of our Engineering Managers or Technical Leads.
Note: This is a 5-6 months internship (June/July 2020 to Dec 2020).
How to apply for the Software Engineer Intern Position at Postman?
Apply Link(Postman Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Banglore, IN
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Intel Student Internship 2020: Click Here
English Speaking Fluency course – Learn like a Native: Click Here
S&P Global Hiring Software Developer I: Click Here
McAfee Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
Piramal Group Hiring Graduate Trainee: Click Here
Journalism -TV Reporters, News Anchors Look Great on TV: Click Here
Advanced IT Troubleshooting for Helpdesk Support Technicians: Click Here
Jobs: HCL Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
Adobe Illustrator CC 2020: Click Here
The Ultimate Pandas Bootcamp: Advanced Python Data Analysis: Click Here
Learn To Create AI Assistant (JARVIS) With Python: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here