Free Certification Title Name: Physical Computing with Scratch using Raspberry Pi
The version of Scratch with Raspberry Pi has many unique features; one being its ability to communicate with GPIO pins.
- Basic knowledge of Scratch is required to get started with the course.
- Any model of Raspberry Pi.
- The new Raspbian version along with that, Raspberry has included the latest Scratch system update.
- Complete beginner sensor module kit.
What you’ll learn:
- Control the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins using Scratch.
- Receive input from the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins using Scratch.
- Create IoT application through ScratchGPIO with Python to send a notification to your mail.
- Multiple projects to work on ScratchGPIO using Raspberry Pi.
- Connect a passive infra-red (PIR) sensor to the Raspberry Pi.
- Control the flow of your Scratch program by responding to the input from the sensor.
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for those who are interested in exploring the possibilities of physical computing with Raspberry Pi using ScratchGPIO.
- The GPIO pins on a Raspberry Pi are a great way to interface with physical devices like resistors and sensors with Scratch.
- No prior knowledge of programming or coding is required.
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science.
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbyist & Art Students.
- High School Science Students.
This course includes:
- 3 hours of on-demand video.
- 21 articles.
- 6 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Venkatesh Varadachari, Kamesh Dkr
How to Subscribe For Physical Computing with Scratch using Raspberry Pi?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Physical Computing with Scratch using Raspberry Pi): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: BEATCOVID
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course: Click Here
Animations in Adobe After Effects Fundamentals: Click Here
Learn Excel from beginner to advance with Example: Click Here
Microsoft Power BI: Latest 2020 Beginner to Expert Modules: Click Here
Learn Ethical Hacking in 2020: Beginner to Advanced: Click Here
Complete CSS3 and Bootstrap Course: Beginning to Advanced: Click Here
Learn MEAN Stack By Building A ToDo App: Click Here
Learn Visual Studio Code: Click Here
Full Stack Automation – Selenium Webdriver: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here