NTT India is hiring freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good.
NTT India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||NTT India|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs e.g. APIs, messaging, database, datastore, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Ability to apply data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies and work on large databases.
- Perform production support of solutions developed to ensure consistency of business delivery
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Recent graduate or final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related majors including computer science subjects – Minimum of a 60% or higher marks
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages – must have XML and/or JSON, exposure to other languages e.g. Python, Ansible, Node
- Exposure to Azure and/or AWS services, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning tools
- Study in DevOps methodologies
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Excellent team player & outstanding verbal/written skills.
How to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee position at NTT?
Apply Link (NTT Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Ansys Hiring DevOps Engineer: Click Here
- Nuance Hiring Associate Engineer: Click Here
- Accenture Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring System Development Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Junior Software Engineer: Click Here
- UBS Hiring Trainee Software Engineer: Click Here
- Blackboard Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Pearson Hiring Associate DevOps Engineer: Click Here
- Precisely Hiring Software Support Engineer: Click Here
- Amdocs Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- NPCI Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Dunzo Hiring Analyst – I: Click Here