Free Certification Course Title: Network Ethical Hacking for Beginners (Kali 2020, Hands-on)
Learn to Hack Like Hackers and Secure Your System Like Security Experts
What you’ll learn:
- How to prepare the penetration testing lab and more cool stuff are inside…
- How to get comfortable with Kali Linux by getting the important required commands.
- How to use Linux commands & how to interact with the command terminal.
- How to change your system MAC address (Spoof) to stay anonymous.
- How to attack any close wireless network and get all details about it (including target network MAC address, SSID, Encryption Type, …etc).
- How to get the MAC addresses for all clients connected to the target network without even knowing the password of the target router.
- How to perform fake-authentication attack to target router without even knowing the password of the target network.
- How to perform De-Authentication attacks without even knowing the password of the target network.
- How to perform an ARP attack without even knowing the password of the target network.
- How to Perform (word list) Attacks to get passwords.
Created by Mohammad Hamza Sheikh
How to Subscribe For Network Ethical Hacking for Beginners (Kali 2020, Hands-on)?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Network Ethical Hacking for Beginners (Kali 2020, Hands-on)): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FA8EE2E681F1DD89D6B4
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian users): Click Here to Join
Intro to Building Blockchain Apps: Hyperledger Fabric 2.0: Click Here
The Complete English Grammar Course – Perfect Your English: Click Here
Event Planning Course: beyond the basics: Click Here
Workplace Communication: You Can Speak Up at Meetings: Click Here
CSS3 and Bootstrap for Absolute Beginners : 4 courses in 1: Click Here
Leadership: You Can Speak Like a Leader: Click Here
Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio: Click Here
Python 3.7 Beginner’s Bootcamp 2020: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here