Nagarro India is hiring freshers as Trainee Technology. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nagarro helps clients transform, adapt, and build new ways into the future through an entrepreneurial, agile, and caring mindset. We excel at digital product engineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs. Today, we are 8,400+ experts across 25 countries, forming a Nation of Nagarrians, ready to help our customers succeed.
A digital product engineering leader, Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers through agility and innovation.
Nagarro India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Nagarro India|
|Job Role:||Trainee Technology|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists.
- The versatile environment here, helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code.
- There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
- Execute a full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to tackle problem handling
- Candidate should be ready to adapt with changing environment in projects
- Candidate should exhibit a willingness to learn
How to apply for the Trainee Technology position at Nagarro India?
Apply Link (Nagarro Off Campus Drive): Click Here
Location: Jaipur, IN
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
- Wipro Internship 2021: Click Here
- Aspire Systems Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Sony Hiring Jr. Security Analyst: Click Here
- Synpulse Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Cisco Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Sensata Technologies Hiring Application Engineer: Click Here
- PayPal Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Eze Software Group Hiring Associate Software Developer: Click Here
- Mastercard Hiring Junior Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cuelogic Technologies Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Lionbridge Off Campus Hiring 2021: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Discovery Off Campus Hiring 2021: Click Here
- Flex Hiring Junior Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Online Hiring Drive 2021: CLick Here
- Siemens Hiring Full Stack Developer: Click Here