Mouser Electronics is hiring freshers as Internet Systems Engineer I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Mouser Electronics:
Mouser Electronics is an authorized global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. With over $2 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh-largest electronic component distributor in the world. The company has 27 locations globally and more than 2,500 employees.
Mouser Electronics India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Mouser Electronics|
|Job Role:||Internet Systems Engineer I|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
The Internet Systems Engineer will work closely with database and other development teams on projects related to e-Commerce, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. This will include architecting new systems and re-designing existing systems to ensure high performance and availability, and being a key contributor in the adoption of new tools and technologies. Also monitoring and reporting on key information to ensure performance and availability and provide capacity planning.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
•Ensures optimal performance of all servers by proactively conducting ongoing performance monitoring and by tuning/adjusting as necessary.
•Ensure server security by reviewing and implementing approved server policies within the systems.
•Enhance the functionality of systems by developing and modifying scripts or other vehicles to automate system processes.
•Develop and maintain all relevant documentation.
•Provide support to application developers/programmers by providing technical knowledge and guidance.
•Ensure optimal server set-up by conducting effective new hardware installations, hardware replacements/upgrades and by performing operating system configurations as needed.
•Maintain contemporary knowledge of industry trends, concepts, and techniques.
•Participate in the planning and execution of disaster recovery processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
•Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field.
•No specific commercial experience in Systems Engineering / Deployment Support is required, although college or computer lab experience is preferred.
How to apply for the Internet Systems Engineer I position at Mouser Electronics?
Apply Link(Mouser Electronics Hiring Internet Systems Engineer I): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- SAP Hiring Associate Developer: Click Here
- Oracle Hiring Associate Quality Assurance Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Programmer Analyst: Click Here
- VMware Off Campus Hiring 2021: Click Here
- Oracle Hiring Software Developer 1: Click Here
- Expedia Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Zoho Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Cadence Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- HackerRank Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- HPE Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Societe Generale Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Target Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- ICF Next Hiring Java Developer: Click Here
- Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2021: Click Here