MongoDB India is hiring freshers as Data Engineering Intern. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About MongoDB, Inc:
MongoDB Inc. is an American software company that develops and provides commercial support for the open-source database MongoDB, a NoSQL database that stores data in JSON-like documents with flexible schemas.
MongoDB India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Data Engineering Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
MongoDB is growing rapidly and seeking a Data Engineering Intern to be a key contributor to the overall internal data platform at MongoDB. You will build data driven solutions to help drive MongoDB’s growth as a product and as a company. You will take on complex data-related problems using very diverse data sets.
The right candidate for this role will:
- Be in the process of receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related fields
- Have a solid foundation in computer science theory, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Be proficient in one of our commonly used languages – Python, Java, Scala, Go, etc.
- Have an understanding of databases like MongoDB, Postgres, Cassandra, etc.
- Have experience with Git and CI/CD Pipelines
You might be an especially great fit if you:
- Enjoy wrangling huge amounts of data and exploring new data sets
- Value code simplicity and performance
- Obsess over data: everything needs to be accounted for and be thoroughly tested
- Plan effective data storage, security, sharing and publishing within an organization
- Constantly thinking of ways to squeeze better performance out of data pipelines
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of data processing frameworks like Spark
- Understanding of distributed SQL query engines such as Presto, Spark SQL
- Understanding of different storage formats like Parquet, Avro, Arrow, and JSON
- Experience with any of the cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
As a Data Engineer Intern, you will
- Be paired with a mentor, who will support you throughout your internship
- Get to push your code to production and contribute to meaningful & real-world projects right from the beginning
- Collaborate with other software engineers, machine learning experts, and stakeholders, taking learning opportunities that will arise every single day
How to apply for the Data Engineering Intern position at MongoDB India?
Apply Link (MongoDB Hiring Data Engineering Intern): Click Here
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Rakuten Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- IBM Hiring Associate System Engineer: Click Here
- Zebra Technologies Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- HackerRank Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- TripStack Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Bentley Systems Hiring Graduate Trainee: Click Here
- Medtronic Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Dell Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Barracuda Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Velotio Hiring Associate DevOps Engineer: Click Here
- Visteon Hiring Jr Software Engineer: Click Here
- Altair Hiring QA Data Science Intern: Click Here
- Microsoft Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Capillary Technologies Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here