Microsoft India is hiring freshers as Tech Intern. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Microsoft India:
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Tech Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech) in Computer science or related quantitative field.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence and inspire.
- Analytical Problem Solving
How to apply for the Tech Intern position at Microsoft?
Apply Link (Microsoft Hiring Tech Intern): Click Here
Location: Multiple Cities
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- FirstCry.com Hiring Software Intern: Click Here
- Eduonix Hiring Software Developer Trainee: Click Here
- Goldman Sachs Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- V Group Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- FireEye Hiring Software Dev Engineer: Click Here
- Tintri Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Quora Programming Challenge 2021: Click Here
- OLA Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- IBM India Hiring Intern: Click Here
- Covance Hiring Data Entry Associate: Click Here
- Yamaha Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- JK Technosoft Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- MountBlue Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here