Microsoft India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Microsoft, Inc:
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998.
Microsoft India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Microsoft India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
How to apply for the Software Engineer Position at Microsoft India?
Apply Link(Microsoft Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) (ALL India) – Register Now
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join