Company Name: Microsoft
Role: Intern Software Engineer
Job ID: 871414
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
How to apply for the Software Engineer Intern Position at Microsoft India?
Apply Link(Microsoft Hiring Software Engineer Intern): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
Job Source: www.freshercooker.com
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join