Free Certification Course Title: Microsoft Excel tricks (MacBook & Windows) beginner-advanced
Became advanced user today! Hack 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019, Office 365: functions & formulas, data analytics, charts!
- You need a PC, notebook or MacBook.
- You have to have Microsoft Excel or access to Google Spreadsheets.
What you’ll learn:
- More than 40 Microsoft Excel tricks ( for Windows and Macbook).
- Microsoft Excel Functions & formulas – XLOOKUP, FILTER, CONVERT, UNIQUE, CHOOSE, PMT (and a lot more).
- Microsoft Excel Beginners tricks – 3D references, Transpose, Filled Map, Autofit, how to add your own picture in a chart (and a lot more).
- Microsoft Excel features for data analysis and visualization – Getting data from web, Advanced filter, Pivot tables, Analysis Tool pack.
- Microsoft Excel features for business, finance and forecast – What-if analysis, Scenario manager, Payment (PMT), Goal seek.
- Microsoft Excel little useful tricks, such as – tracking changes, Excel translator, Excel Ideas and how to do VLOOKUP on the left side.
- You will know a lot of Microsoft Excel SHORTCUTS.
- Learn the most common Excel functions and formulas used in the Office.
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table ( plus data analysis ).
- Learn how to use Pivot Tables, Slicers and other Excel visualization tools for Interactive Excel Reports.
- Get lifetime access to Excel quizzes and exercises.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start to study Excel and have no experience in it.
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to be BETTER.
- Data analytics, Marketers, Business owners, Investors, Finance specialists, Insurance agents.
- Entrepreneurs, Teachers, office workers.
- Anyone who works with huge data.
- Students, who want to develop their skills, and make their labour and life more effective.
- Anyone who want to expand their analytics skills, work more efficiently with data.
- Anyone who wants to take their career to a new level.
This course includes:
- 3 hours of on-demand video.
- 31 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Denis Kulikov
How to Subscribe For Microsoft Excel tricks (MacBook & Windows) beginner-advanced?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Microsoft Excel tricks (MacBook & Windows) beginner-advanced): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FREE3DAY
All In One Adobe Photoshop Certification Course: Click Here
Web Development Masterclass Certification Course: Click Here
NGINX, Apache, SSL Encryption – Certification Course: Click Here
Microsoft Excel – Learn MS EXCEL For DATA Analysis: Click Here
Google Kick Start Online Coding Competition: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here