Free Certification Course Title: Microsoft Excel A-Z: Beginner to Professional Analyst
Learn and master both the technical features in Excel and its immediate application to real-world business cases.
- The course is created using Microsoft Excel 2016 – 2020. Almost all features apply to Excel 2010 or newer while all analysis concepts and techniques will work for all versions.
- Recommended: Excel 2013 or newer
- No prior knowledge needed.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn and master Excel from complete beginner to analyst
- Walkthrough 7 real-world business case studies
- Cover all Excel essential features with Foundation Series
- Build Excel models with advanced formulas
- Analyze with Pivot Tables, Data Models and Power Pivot
- Learn data lookups and preparation including Power Query
- Impress with charts, data viz and dynamic reports
- Intensive 6-week Bootcamp on your own time
- Analytics expertise from two top MBA graduates
- Excel instruction from version 2010 to 2020
Created by Symon He, Travis Chow
How to Subscribe for Microsoft Excel A-Z: Beginner to Professional Analyst?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Microsoft Excel A-Z: Beginner to Professional Analyst): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: LEARNEXCELFREE
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
MERN Stack Master Course – Building your own Instagram: Click Here
React Native and Redux Course using hooks: Click Here
Complete SQL Course 2020: Become a MYSQL Master: Click Here
Hardcore Java With Android And SQL Applications: Click Here
Get started with VSDC – free video editor: Click Here
Accounting for Beginners: Financial Accounting Made Easy: Click Here
English grammar tenses & structures, the ultimate course: Click Here
C# advanced – useful features and advice: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here