Free Certification Title Name: Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
Unlock the power of Excel to utilize its analytical tools from Vlookup to Pivot Table – no matter your experience level.
- Basic knowledge of Excel is a plus, but not required.
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.
- Passion for Excel and online learning.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn different techniques for data analysis that can be easily implemented in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.
- Transform Data into insight using powerful methods of analysis, techniques and tools.
- Bring your skills of Excel from Beginner or Intermediate levels to Expert level.
- Work with real-world data sets and solve real-world tasks.
- Learn 50 frequently used functions in Excel (Logical, Text, Date, Math, Statistical, Financial).
- Execute aggregation commands (SUM, SUBTOTAL, etc.) and their conditional variants (SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, etc.) to summarize data sets.
- Combine data from multiply worksheets by VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH functions.
- Perform What-if analysis by Goal Seek, Data Table and Scenario Manager tools.
- Learn best practices for data analysis and data presentation using PivotTable and PivotChart tools.
- Perform statistical analysis by using Data Analysis ToolPak including Linear Regression.
- Learn best practices for the design and setup of interactive dashboards.
- Work in Excel faster by using hotkey shortcuts.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a hands-on course on MS Excel.
- Excel users looking to discover new tools to help them do more in less time.
- Business professionals looking to become more confident in Excel.
- Data analysts hoping to develop advanced data modelling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills.
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training.
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis, business intelligence, financial modelling, marketing researches, reporting.
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 5 articles.
- 8 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Vardges Zardaryan
How to Subscribe For Mastering Data Analysis in Excel?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Mastering Data Analysis in Excel): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: EXCELFORFREE
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters: Click Here
eCommerce Website: Shopify, Dropshipping, Amazon and more: Click Here
Advanced AutoCAD 2021 : Parametric Drawing: Click Here
Learn HTML and CSS3 with an animated bootstrap template: Click Here
Machine Designing-1 Course: Click Here
Microsoft Excel: Excel Conditional formatting master(Excell): Click Here
Personal Productivity: Discover 10+ Motivation Techniques: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here