Free Certification Course Name: Mastering CSS Grid 2020 – With 3 cool projects
The future of layouts. It’s like Flexbox but dialled up to eleven.
- Some knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Flexbox is optional but preferred.
What you’ll learn:
- How to implement responsive layouts using CSS Grid.
- How to build regular layouts in CSS Grid.
- All properties that are part of the CSS Grid Specification.
- How to build commonly used sites such as YouTube using CSS Grid.
we have 3 real-life application examples that will give you the experience you need. They are:-
- A Chat UI interface.
- An Uber Eats Clone Responsive Application.
- A YouTube Clone Responsive Application.
CSS Grid is a relatively new and unused concept to CSS. It’s very important these days that our layouts are simple to maintain and easy to adjust based on the dimensions of our device. CSS grid simplifies this process over other existing strategies.
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers.
- Web Designers.
- User Experience Designers.
- Front End Developers.
- Full Stack Developers.
This course includes:
- 17 hours of on-demand video.
- 4 articles.
- 58 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
- First Signup on Udemy.com
2. Subscribe Now(Mastering CSS Grid 2020 – With 3 cool projects ): Click Here
Apply Coupon: BFE08C6B03981BAE1299
The Basics of Cyber Security 2020: Click Here
Practical MongoDB + PHP: Absolute Beginners Guide: Click Here
Ionic and React: Building a Mobile Application UI: Click Here
SDN, NFV, Whitebox switching and OpenFlow Intro 2017 Updates: Click Here
Video Production – Inexpensive Talking Head Video – Business: Click Here
Deep Web- The complete Introduction to the hidden web: Click Here
Learn SQL for Beginners: Click Here
Create a Chatbot for your Website and Facebook – No Coding: Click Here
Java Parallel Computation on Hadoop: Click Here
Python Network Programming for Network Engineers: Click Here
Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3: Click Here