Free Certification Course Title: Master Wifi Ethical Hacking – Evil Twin Attacks Complete
Easily capture wifi passwords using Evil Twin Attacks and also build your own Evil Twin Systems from scratch.
- A PC or a laptop on which you do not wish to use Windows anymore.
- A 16GB or higher Pendrive.
- A compatible Wifi Adapter capable of monitor mode.
What you’ll learn:
- Install Kali Linux on the real physical device – not a virtual box.
- How to create a bootable Kali Linux Pen Drive.
- Setup Fake Access Points to capture wifi keys.
- Disconnect anyone from wifi network and access point.
- Use Airgeddon to capture wifi keys.
- How to use Fluxion to get wifi keys.
- Using Wifiphisher to capture wifi keys.
- Create and build your own Evil Twin Attack System from scratch.
- Learn how the components of Evil Twin Attacks work and customize your own attacks.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to install Kali Linux on an actual machine instead of the virtual box.
- Those who want to do penetration testing on wifi networks.
- Anyone interested to master Wifi Hacking using Evil Twin Attacks.
- Those who want to learn how to defend against Evil Twin Attacks.
- Students wanting to create and build their own Evil Twin Attack System from scratch.
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 21 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Paul Chin
How to Subscribe For Master Wifi Ethical Hacking – Evil Twin Attacks Complete?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Master Wifi Ethical Hacking – Evil Twin Attacks Complete): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: WIFREE_MAY27
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction: Click Here
Machine Learning with Python by IBM: Click Here
Internet and Web Development Fundamentals: Click Here
Bootstrap & jQuery Certification Course: Click Here
Android Developer Course using Android Studio for Beginners: Click Here
Java Programming: Complete Beginner to Advanced: Click Here
Python for Data Science by IBM: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here