Free Certification Course Title: Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel
Master Marketing Analytics| Forecasting and Time Series analysis | Sales Forecasting| Build Forecasting models in Excel.
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it.
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file.
What you’ll learn:
- Become proficient in using powerful tools such as excel solver to create forecasting models.
- Learn about two of the most used forecasting tools: simple linear and simple multiple regression.
- Learn how to estimate the trend and seasonal aspects of sales.
- Learn to generate forecasts using the Ratio to Moving Average forecasting method.
- Forecast using dynamic trend and seasonal index using Winter’s method.
- Learn forecasting for new product launch with little or no history about sales of a product.
- Learn how to use S Curves to Forecast Sales of a New Product.
- Learn how to forecast product sales even before the product comes to market using popular the Bass diffusion model.
- Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Linear Regression problem.
- Understand how to interpret the result of a Linear Regression model and translate them into actionable insight.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Forecasting Models from beginner to advanced.
This course includes:
- 7 hours of on-demand video.
- 2 articles.
- 41 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Start-Tech Academy
How to Subscribe For Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAY20FRE
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Decision Trees, Random Forests, AdaBoost & XGBoost in Python: Click Here
Python for beginners – Learn all the basics of python: Click Here
Digital Marketing in Hindi: Click Here
Complete Responsive Web Development: 4 courses in 1: Click Here