Magna International is hiring freshers as Software Testing Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Magna International:
Magna International Inc. is a Canadian mobility technology company for automakers. It is one of the largest companies in Canada and was recognized on the 2019 Forbes Global 2000.
Magna India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Magna International|
|Job Role:||Software Testing Engineer|
|Experience:||0 to 5 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
The Software Test Engineer is responsible for the component, Integration and Qualification level test specification design, review test execution, and test report for all assigned projects based on the detailed design, Architecture and SRS with in a project.
- Develop test plan and test cases for bench tests.
- Review and analyze product requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements.
- Execute bench level testing and record results using various test systems as the product requires
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross functional team with defect analysis and debug activities.
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering deliverables in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP) and customer expectations.
- Perform detailed work assignments provided by the mentor or team member, by applying established and defined engineering techniques.
- Work assignments primarily involve entry level or intermediate work.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event.
- Complies with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Electronics preferred
- 0-5 years’ relevant experience regarding the responsibility / main activities in serial development or comparable experience in automotive (mandatory); electronic (preferable) industry.
How to apply for the Software Testing Engineer position at Magna?
Apply Link (Magna International Hiring Software Testing Engineer): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Platform9 Systems Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Flex Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- redBus Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Intel Hiring Graduate Intern: Click Here
- TCS NQT 2021: Click Here
- Seagate Technology Hiring Intern III: Click Here
- Cargill Hiring Data Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- HP Hiring IT Developer/ Engineer I: Click Here
- Cognizant Hiring Full Stack Engineer: Click Here
- Google Hiring Corporate Operations Engineer: Click Here