Free Certification Course Name: Machine Learning: Logistic Regression, LDA & K-NN in Python
Logistic regression in Python. Machine learning models such as Logistic Regression, Discriminant Analysis &KNN in Python.
- Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how to interpret the result of Logistic Regression model in Python and translate them into actionable insight.
- Learn the linear discriminant analysis and K-Nearest Neighbors technique in Python.
- Preliminary analysis of data using Univariate analysis before running the classification model.
- Predict future outcomes basis past data by implementing a Machine Learning algorithm.
- In-depth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning logistic regression problem.
- Learn how to solve the real-life problem using different classification techniques.
- The course contains an end-to-end DIY project to implement your learnings from the lectures.
- Basic statistics using Numpy library in Python.
- Data representation using Seaborn library in Python.
- Classification techniques of Machine Learning using Scikit Learn and Statsmodel libraries of Python.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science.
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey.
- Statisticians needing more practical experience.
- Anyone curious to master classification machine learning techniques from Beginner to Advanced in a short span of time.
This course includes:
- 7.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 18 articles.
- 35 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Start-Tech Academy
- First Signup on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Now(Machine Learning: Logistic Regression, LDA & K-NN in Python): Click Here
Apply Coupon: MAY20FRE
Whatsapp Group(Join Now): Click Here
Practical Java Course: Zero to One: Click Here
Mastering CSS Grid 2020 – With 3 cool projects: Click Here
The Basics of Cyber Security 2020: Click Here
Practical MongoDB + PHP: Absolute Beginners Guide: Click Here
Ionic and React: Building a Mobile Application UI: Click Here