This course provides you with a clear understanding of how machines are designed.
- Have Knowledge of Basic Mechanical Engineering Concepts.
- Solidworks 2014 or Higher Version.
What you’ll learn:
- Designing & Modeling of Spur, Helical, Bevel & Worm Gears.
- Designing & Modeling of Shafts & Keys.
- Selection of springs.
- Designing of Hand, Foot & Bell Crank Levers.
- Selection of Bearings.
- Learn Design Procedure for a Machine.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students looking for a career in Machine Design Industry.
- Working Engineers who want to make a career in Machine Design Industry.
- Anyone interested to learn about how to design Components.
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours of on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Harpreet Singh
How to Subscribe For Machine Designing-1 Course?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Machine Designing-1): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: C5B862B3C91609DDDD2A
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Microsoft Excel: Excel Conditional formatting master(Excell): Click Here
Personal Productivity: Discover 10+ Motivation Techniques: Click Here
XML and XSD: a complete W3C-content based course: Click Here
Learn bash scripting by a real project: Click Here
Beginners Guide to Modeling with Maya: Click Here
Master Job Search, Interviewing, Resume, LinkedIn, Testing: Click Here
SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics: Click Here
Ethical Hacking Masterclass: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here