Free Certification Course Title: Linux High Availability Clustering on RHEL 8 / CentOS 8
Design & deploy HA cluster active/passive or active/active services using Pacemaker on Esxi and KVM lab environment.
- Linux Operating systems basic knowledge.
- VMware ESXI
- VMware workstation
- RHEL 8.0 iso
- internet and get access to RHEL 8 repo
What you’ll learn:
- High availability cluster installation, configuration, managing and troubleshooting in RHEL8/CentOS8 on VMware Vspare.
- Students should understand HA cluster concepts and how to manage different nodes, start/stop services
- Managing Cluster Nodes and Quorum
- Creating and Configuring Resources
- install configure and manage Fencing service on VMware and KVM
- About Order, Location & Colocation Constraints
- ISCSI target and initiator configuration
- multi-pathing on iscsi server
- Students will be able to build high availability and load-balanced services
- High availability cluster GUI interface
Created by Prakash B
How to Subscribe for Linux High Availability Clustering on RHEL 8 / CentOS 8?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Linux High Availability Clustering on RHEL 8 / CentOS 8): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FREEFOR3DAY
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join