Free Certification Course Title: Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3
Linux for Networking Engineers (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE etc). Practical Linux with GNS3 = network programmability & automation.
- CCNA or basic networking knowledge.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn foundational Linux skills.
- Learn how to practically use Linux in your networks.
- Build Linux networks using GNS3.
Why? There are many reasons including:
- A lot of network operating systems are based on Linux, or have a Linux shell you can access, or use Linux type commands. I’ll show you an example using Cisco, Arista and Cumulus Linux.
- Network Automation tools such as Ansible don’t run the command node on Windows. You are probably going to use Linux with tools such as Ansible, Netmkio, NAPALM and other network automation tools.
- SDN controllers such as OpenDaylight, ONOS, RYU and APIC-EM run on Linux.You will find that many SDN tools require Linux.
- DevOps tools such as git work best with Linux.
- IoT devices typically run Linux
- A new breed of network devices from companies like Facebook, Microsoft and Cumulus Linux use Linux.
The course uses various GNS3 topologies with devices such as:
- Linux Docker containers.
- Linux GNS3 QEMU virtual machines.
- Traditional Linux virtual machines.
- Network devices – you could use Cisco, Arista, Cumulus Linux or others.
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineers.
- Network Architects.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Linux from a networking perspective.
This course includes:
- 10.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 6 articles.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by David Bombal, Experts with David Bombal
How to Subscribe For Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: DAVIDYOUTUBEMAY