Free Certification Course Name: Linux for Absolute Beginners.
Get started with Linux, app development, server configuration, networking, and become a system administrator!
- No previous experience or skills are required to get started with this course.
What you’ll learn:
- Install Linux on their system.
- Feel comfortable using the command line interface.
- Set up an integrated development of an environment.
- Install GitHub and set up a repository.
- Develop a web application using Meteor.js.
- Setup a LAMP stack and deploy a web app.
- Manage users on a Linux system.
- Get started as a Linux system administrator.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to get started using Linux.
- Students interested in learning web development.
- Student who would like to work as a Linux system administrator.
This course includes:
- 7.5 hours of on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Subscribe For Linux for Absolute Beginners?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Linux for Absolute Beginners): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 1821195DA42730801708
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Python 3.7 Beginner’s Bootcamp 2020: Click Here
The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Click Here
Mobirise: Mobile Responsive Websites Builder: Click Here
Brand Design From Concept to Finish: Click Here
Java Programming: Complete Beginner to Advanced: Click Here
Introduction to AI, ML & Data Science: Click Here
Complete C Developer Course – Build 7 Exciting Projects: Click Here
Make a Smart Mirror Using Raspberry Pi: Click Here
Android Development: Make Apps without Coding: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here